Re: ps - Illegal Instruction

On 9/19/2010 10:11 PM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

As I said - unless you can tell me WHY it doesn't work, it's not open
for discussion. The fact you tried it with one distro and don't like
Microsoft are NOT valid reasons.

I did not say I don't like Microsoft.

I tried it with seven distros. Granted, not today's distros. Well, Lenny and six others.

If you don't want to use a non-MS product, fine. I think you are doomed to frustration.

If you want a Microsoft product, install Server 2008 R2 and enable the Hyper-V role. Hyper-V will run Linux and UNIX(tm).