Re: samba: mounting as cifs not working (works in Windows though)

On 29/07/10 11:09 AM, Florian Kulzer wrote:

This is grasping at straws, but you can try:

   mount -t cifs //192.168.0.8/user$/share -o username=hs /mnt/share

("user$" is a literal string here and does not indicate variable
  substitution or similar.)

No luck, same problem :(

But please check my other recent post, browsing the shares with dolphin in KDE works.

ever having been read.