Re: samba: mounting as cifs not working (works in Windows though)

On 28/07/10 04:45 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:30:41 -0400, H.S. wrote:
IP address instead of the hostname doesn't make any difference.
Strangely, I am not getting any errors in the logs on the samba server.

Then you can increase the log level verbosity in "smb.conf":

log level = 4

I tried that (and restarted samba). But I still don't get anything additional in the logs. I think I am missing something very obvious here.

ever having been read.