Re: samba: mounting as cifs not working (works in Windows though)

On 29/07/10 10:29 AM, Camaleón wrote:
mount -t cifs //192.168.0.8/share -o username=hs /mnt/share

No luck. I get "mount error(13): Permission denied".

Nothing in syslog of the server.

In the samba logs, the only info I have is regarding the smbclient command that worked last night, and this info appears to be verbose as if the log level that I set earlier is indeed having an affect.

ever having been read.