Re: Torrents killing my conection

I'm just curious since ABS Doug didn't reply to my suggestions, have you read my reply?  Here is the pertinent info below.  It's clearly not a hardware problem, on the computer or router, since other OS's work fine.

My previous reply:

Nuno mentioned looking at your hardware, and it's possible the drivers are different in the Ubuntu/XP/Debian platforms that's causing the dropout.  Is it only with torrents, or is it all downloads?  What if you download a dvd .iso file via jigdo or Iceweasel, does it drop out there?  Have you checked what drivers and versions are in the differnet OS's you are using for your ethernet connection, to see if that's the issue?

I'm trying to help here.