Re: Torrents killing my conection

On 06/20/2010 09:51 AM, Mark Allums wrote:

I agree, in an ideal universe, torrents are a great innovation, and should be the standard method. Alas, in many places, by many ISPs, torrents are punished, throttled to the point of uselessness and worse.
Do they throttle torrents when protocol encryption is enabled as well ? My isp here does the same thing with unencrypted torrents but no issues at all when protocol encryption is turned on.

Mihira.