Re: Torrents killing my conection

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 3:12 AM, Mark <mamarcac@gmail.com> wrote:

> My previous reply:
>
> Nuno mentioned looking at your hardware, and it's possible the drivers are
> different in the Ubuntu/XP/Debian platforms that's causing the dropout.  Is
> it only with torrents, or is it all downloads?  What if you download a dvd
> .iso file via jigdo or Iceweasel, does it drop out there?  Have you checked
> what drivers and versions are in the differnet OS's you are using for your
> ethernet connection, to see if that's the issue?
>
> I'm trying to help here.

I'm sorry, I was trying to figure out what jiado is. Also I've never
did a DL through Iceweasel & was trying to figure that out to. Then I
got distracted & forgot. I'm about to go & try a download of Ubuntu
via torrent to see if I have an issue. If you want to provide more
info re: jiado & DL through Iceweasel, I'll try it!