Re: [Fwd: Re: Getting connected to Verizon 3G network -UPDATE]

Stan Hoeppner wrote:
Wayne <linuxtwo@gmail.com> put forth on 1/1/2010 2:57 PM:

I think I am missing something but don't know what other then a missing
route statement.

It's not a route issue because the PCs are all on the same class C subnet (or
should be).  I looked at a previous route table you posted and it was fine.
Speaking of which, what is your subnet mask for the ath0 interface?

That is in the Wcid2 file the ifconfig at the bottom

 For that
matter, what is the subnet mask on all the machines' wireless ethernet

My wife is busy on her XP box but I found the Xp routing buy using
'route print'

0x2 ..02 0d 60 36 6f 27 ......MAC Bridge Miniport - Packet Scheduler
0s10004 ...00 ie 2a 22 60 3c   Netgear WG111v2 54Mbps Wileless USB 2.0
Adapter - Packet Scheduler Miniport
Active Routes:
Network Destination        Netmask         Gateway       Interface
Default Gateway

 And, most importantly, what is the subnet mask on the wireless
ethernet interface on the MiFi 2200?

MiFi  Internet Connection

IP Address:

IP Address:

They all need to be correct and they
should all match.  I would "assume" the subnet mask programmed into the MiFi
2200 is the correct one, and should thus be used on all the PCs.

I would 'think' that the Wife's XP will be the same.

Hope this helps!!