Re: [Fwd: Re: Getting connected to Verizon 3G network -UPDATE]

Wayne <linuxtwo@gmail.com> put forth on 1/1/2010 2:57 PM:

> I think I am missing something but don't know what other then a missing
> route statement.

It's not a route issue because the PCs are all on the same class C subnet (or
should be).  I looked at a previous route table you posted and it was fine.
Speaking of which, what is your subnet mask for the ath0 interface?  For that
matter, what is the subnet mask on all the machines' wireless ethernet
interfaces?  And, most importantly, what is the subnet mask on the wireless
ethernet interface on the MiFi 2200?  They all need to be correct and they
should all match.  I would "assume" the subnet mask programmed into the MiFi
2200 is the correct one, and should thus be used on all the PCs.

--
Stan