Re: [Fwd: Re: Getting connected to Verizon 3G network -UPDATE]

Stan Hoeppner wrote:
Wayne <linuxtwo@gmail.com> put forth on 1/1/2010 10:43 AM:

Current settings of all info is on the site WICD2 is the file.  No
changes will be made here for 2 days.

The requested URL /~huntbrittany/linux/WICD2.info.gz was not found on this server.

The requested URL /~huntbrittany/linux/WICD2 was not found on this server.

Where oh where did you hide it?

right here <http://www.intergate.com/~huntbrittany/linux/wicd2.png>

That's the pic of wcid  with the different ip address

I had to close gftp & load it again before I could find th .png file to move to the web page.

Cache problem??  I'm connected to the page now and they are all there.

Wayne