Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

On Jun 24, 2009, at 2:09 AM, 明覺 wrote:

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Micha Feigin<michf@post.tau.ac.il> wrote:

The only one language for microsoft is c#, oh wait, its visual basic, sorry wait a minute it's forms for the gui, assembly in the drivers in if you start digging you will find that half the system management is using scripts and
batch scripts of one sort or another.
I mean .net framework, I don't know they use scripts so heavily, but I
think they are reducing the use of scripts, you even cannot find a
command line console in vista.

I can. Used it on my Mother's computer when running tests when Comcast, the local crappy cable/Internet provider screwed up. I know it's there because I've used it.

What leads you to think it's not there?

Hal