Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

In <[🔎] 20090624095519.35472r7kcfcmbha8@mail.kalinowski.com.br>, Eduardo M
KALINOWSKI wrote:
>On Qua, 24 Jun 2009, 明覺 wrote:
>> I can tell you now, I really do not like gcc, for it supports so many
>> useless languages,
>
>gcc is a C compiler, supporting only that.
>g++ is a C++ compiler.
>gfortran is a fortran compiler.
>... and so on.
>
>Maybe you are confusing gcc (the C compiler) with the GNU Compiler
>Suite, which is a set of compilers for several languages.

Capitalization is important.  "GCC" is the GNU Compiler Collection, which
has numerous frontends, backends, and quite a bit of shared code in the
middle.  "gcc" basename of the UNIX binary that is the C language frontend
part of "GCC".

DNS is case insensitive, making "gcc.gnu.org" == "GCC.GNU.org".
"GCC.GNU.org" is the home of "GCC".