Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

On Seg, 22 Jun 2009, 明覺 wrote:
I'm a junior programmer, and I plan to use only c/c++ as my
programming languages, and I don't like python or perl, I hope all the
programs in my own system are written only in c/c++ so that I will be
able to modify them someday in the future. thanks

If you don't want to learn Perl or Python, then simply don't. You don't have to know the language to run programs written in it, and you don't need to have plans to modify the programs in order to use them.

Having them installed and running them will not distract you in your quest to learn C. And quite a lot of programs are written in those languages (or others beyond C/C++).

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br