Re: To synchronize system time witn NTP-server with no winter time shift whole year - how to?

On 2009-03-31 08:29, John Hasler wrote:
Scooty Puff writes:
Even those who run their own businesses are "slaves" to their customers.
If your open-for-business hours are inconvenient for them, they'll go
somewhere else.

You could change your open-for-business hours to suit your customers
without resetting the clocks in your home.

However, I run my own business and I "spring forward" and "fall back" along
with everyone else.  I still think it is silly, though.

Agreed. It's just *easier* to change some clocks than to change everything else in your life.

But... PECs decision to to it his way in his house doesn't affect any of us.

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer