Re: To synchronize system time witn NTP-server with no winter time shift whole year - how to?

On 2009-03-31 08:29, John Hasler wrote:
Scooty Puff writes:
Even those who run their own businesses are "slaves" to their customers.
If your open-for-business hours are inconvenient for them, they'll go
somewhere else.

You could change your open-for-business hours to suit your customers
without resetting the clocks in your home.

However, I run my own business and I "spring forward" and "fall back" along
with everyone else.  I still think it is silly, though.

Agreed. It's just *easier* to change some clocks than to change everything else in your life.

But... PECs decision to to it his way in his house doesn't affect any of us.

Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer