Re: To synchronize system time witn NTP-server with no winter time shift whole year - how to?

Scooty Puff writes:
> Even those who run their own businesses are "slaves" to their customers.
> If your open-for-business hours are inconvenient for them, they'll go
> somewhere else.

You could change your open-for-business hours to suit your customers
without resetting the clocks in your home.

However, I run my own business and I "spring forward" and "fall back" along
with everyone else.  I still think it is silly, though.
--
John Hasler