Re: To synchronize system time witn NTP-server with no winter time shift whole year - how to?

On 2009-03-29_22:29:41, Strong and Humble wrote:
> Good day.
>
> Just wanted to know if it is possible to specify a time zone that has
> no winter time shift whole year? What I want is to stay the same time
> (without winter shift) whole year, yet be able synchrinize my system
> time with a ntp-server.
>
> How I can do this?
>
> Thank You for Your time.

Wow! A kindred spirit. I have often wished for this too, but thought I
was the only person in the world who was such an outlier as to want it.
Only difference is that I have thought the thing we have now in the US
was 'summer time' as opposed to 'standard time', which now in the US is
used for only a few weeks in the depths of winter.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net