Re: To synchronize system time witn NTP-server with no winter time shift whole year - how to?

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30 2009, Paul E Condon wrote:
>
>> You did not lose an hour. You got up an hour early because you are a
>> slave to the reading on a clock that you know you set forward by an
>> hour the night before. This is not the behavior of a rational being,
>> IMHO. The only reason, IMHO, that you subscribe to such nonsense is
>> that it has been repeated so many times that you have forgotten that
>> it is a lie.
>>

>         On the other hand, I get up an hour early because I am addicted
>  to eating. I have to mesh my activities with other folks, and they
>  start work at a time that is an hour earlier in the summer. Grocery
>  stores, Pharmacies, movie theaters -- things that affect my schedule --
>  all shift.

Not to mention work hours, for those who do not work at home, have
completely flexible work hours, or run their own business.

--
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br