Re: To synchronize system time witn NTP-server with no winter time shift whole year - how to?

Paul E Condon writes:
> The current standard is better described as a de-jure standard, IMHO.
> Didn't Congress pass a law on this issue?

Of course.  Otherwise we might have people doing things without
permission.  Everything _must_ be regulated, after all.

> But there was no budget for going after schoff-laws, maybe.

I don't think the law applies to individuals.  I think it is one of those
things that the state governments must comply with or lose their handouts.

--
John Hasler