Re: To synchronize system time witn NTP-server with no winter time shift whole year - how to?

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 10:49:22AM -0600, Paul E Condon wrote:
> On 2009-03-29_16:19:28, Lisi Reisz wrote:

[snip]

> A few weeks ago, my Lenny system switched over from displaying time in MST
> (Mountain Standard Time) to MDT (Mountain Daylight Time). It did this, I
> believe, because the switch-over is mandated in the official locale coding
> for this region (Colorado). I would like to now how to take a pass on this
> switch-over part of the local locale. And how to do it ahead of time, so
> that for me, I don't have to find an unwanted task of undoing a unwanted
> change waiting on a Sunday morning. My version of what I think OP was
> asking for is a variant of locale that does not honor local mandates for
> switching to and from summer-time. It is very much a cultural thing.

Silly question why would you want to not follow local time ?

--
"The enemy understands a free Iraq will be a major defeat in their ideology of hatred. That's why they're fighting so vociferously."

	- George W. Bush
09/30/2004
first presidential debate, Coral Gables, Fla.