Re: To synchronize system time witn NTP-server with no winter time shift whole year - how to?

On 2009-03-29 21:56, Paul E Condon wrote:

The regular movement of the time of noon over the span of a year is
part of reality that I know, understand, and to some extent, treasure.
I think I am not in denial about who I am, or where I am. Unless, of
course, it turns our on further investigation that we are all just
software objects instantiated by a computer simulation of life being
run on a giant computer on a planet circling Alpha Centauri. But how
could we ever learn that?

Wrong movie...

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA