Re: To synchronize system time witn NTP-server with no winter time shift whole year - how to?

Strong and Humble writes:
> Just wanted to know if it is possible to specify a time zone that has no
> winter time shift whole year?

Sure.  Many time zones have no "daylight savings" or "summer time".  Just
pick an appropriate one or create your own.

> What I want is to stay the same time (without winter shift) whole year,
> yet be able synchrinize my system time with a ntp-server.

NTP deals exclusively in UTC.  It has nothing to do with "time shift".

What problem are you trying to solve?  There may be a better approach.
--
John Hasler