Re: k3b & brasero don't work, nerolinux does- works ar 2X

Jochen Schulz <ml@well-adjusted.de> wrote:

> Joerg Schilling:
> >
> > As mentioned before: cdrkit is neither free nor working.
>
> Jörg, is there anything we can do to make you recognize the fact that
> there are different opinions on that subject and that there is no sense
> in trying to educate anyone on this list? You are doing yourself and
> this list a disservice by repeating your sermon every few months.

Jochen, is there anything that I can do to help you to understand that
a straightforward obvious Copyright violation is not subject to something you
may call an "opinion"?

You as a user are not going to run into problems as the Copyright law allows to
run software independent from whether it has been published illegally. Debian
however is definitively in conflict with the Copyright law....

Jörg

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)