Re: k3b & brasero don't work, nerolinux does- works ar 2X

Joerg Schilling:
> Jochen Schulz <ml@well-adjusted.de> wrote:
>
>> Jörg, is there anything we can do to make you recognize the fact that
>> there are different opinions on that subject and that there is no sense
>> in trying to educate anyone on this list? You are doing yourself and
>> this list a disservice by repeating your sermon every few months.
>
> Jochen, is there anything that I can do to help you to understand that
> a straightforward obvious Copyright violation is not subject to something you
> may call an "opinion"?

Your mocking doesn't help your case.

> You as a user are not going to run into problems as the Copyright law allows to
> run software independent from whether it has been published illegally. Debian
> however is definitively in conflict with the Copyright law....

So sue them or shut up. If your view is as indisputable as you think, it
should be no problem to find (financial) support. I'd be happy to see
this issue resolved once and for all.

J.
--
If I won the lottery I would keep all the money and wallpaper my house
with it.