Re: [OT] Setting up getmail to retrieve mails from gmail [Was: Re: [OT] GMail troubles [Was: Re: du-guidelines - point 7]]

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:33:36 -0400
Telemachus <telemachus@ld.net.au> wrote:

Hello Telemachus,

> that looks for a mail with the same title in your sent folder and

That could be risky;  If Arvind writes multiple messages in a thread,
checking Subject alone is insufficient to be sure the message being
deleted is the correct one.  That's why I suggested M-ID: which is
unique.

--
 Regards  _

I'm surfing on a wave of nostalgia for an age yet to come
Nostalgia - The Buzzcocks