Re: [OT] Setting up getmail to retrieve mails from gmail [Was: Re: [OT] GMail troubles [Was: Re: du-guidelines - point 7]]

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:52:49AM +0100, Bob Cox wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 15:58:28 +0530, Arvind Marathe (bahuroopi@gmail.com) wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:28:30PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > > P.S. You know you're asking for a Cc on every post?
> >
> > No i'm not.
> You are!  I think what Andrei is referring to is being caused by this
> line in your headers:

Oh ok, i get it now. I hadn't done mailing list settings in mutt
before, so still not 100% sure where that is coming from. I do not
have a "subscribe debian-user" line in my .muttrc. What i have is a
file $HOME/.mutt/mailing-lists, which has the line "lists debian-user".
I was sourcing this file in my .muttrc. Perhaps that is equivalent to
having "subscribe debian-user" in .muttrc. I have commented that line,
and restarted mutt, so hopefully this mail should not have that
problem. Please let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

believed to be clean.