Re: CAD software for PCB engineering and routing

2008/6/21 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <jordigh@gmail.com>:
> On 20/06/2008, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Motivate the people that you know to let the software houses know that
>>  we want their software.
>
> And we want it with freedom.

Write to them and tell them that if that is what is important to you.
I personally would be satisfied paying thousands of dollars for
Solidworks and not having access to the source code so long as it runs
on my OS. But if you demand more, than by all means let them know.
Here is the solidworks contact form:
http://www.solidworks.com/pages/company/SolidWorksOfficeWorldwide.html
Note that writing to them requires registration.

Michelle, what is the name of the PCB design software that you prefer
in Windows? I will look for their address and we will both write to
them.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il