Re: Lenovo Thinkpad, HP, or Vostro/Latitude? was Re: OT: Laptop for College Bound Student?

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Damon L. Chesser <damon@damtek.com> wrote:

> (whether it is Taiwan or PRC).  I just don't see any reason to support
> the (Communism? debatable) absolute dictatorship that is China.

As a Chinese, I dont think the Communism, or further the "absolute
dictatorship" is a burden to our country.
Instead, we are proud of the dictatorship party's powerful
macro-control and regulatory capacity. At this point, maybe we ll be
same since under different systems.

lish