Re: [OT] Goodbye Debian

On 26/02/2008, Richard Lyons <richard@the-place.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 03:54:06PM +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>
>  [...]
>

>  > My attitude has gotten my university and my local green club to send
>  > documents in PDF instead of Word, and I write to sites that do not
>  > display properly in Firefox. I write to software houses (Adobe)
>  > requesting they port to Linux, and I write to hardware vendors (ATI)
>  > demanding Linux support. Every week. Am I making a difference? Maybe.
>  > If one out of one hundred OOo || Firefox || Linux users would stand up
>  > and let themselves be known, we'd be in a much better position. I'm
>  > setting an example.
>

> Well done that man!  !ןתוד,דובכה לכ  I wish I were as dedicated (I do
>  occasionally write, too).

Thanks.
יופי של עברית, ריטשארד!

Just to flow my own boat, some of my letters are documented here, but
I really need to spend some time updating these pages:
http://dotancohen.com/eng/linux_compatibility.php
http://dotancohen.com/eng/firefox_compatibility.php
http://dotancohen.com/eng/support_linux_firefox.php
http://dotancohen.com/eng/software_in_linux.html