Re: vim + LaTeX (Was: What am I missing without mutt?)

Steve Lamb said...
>     After you suggested using AbiWord I gave it a whirl.  At first glance it
> seemed to work nicely but after 2-3 times I noticed that it was really
> chugging on dealing with my document which was a mere 25 pages of prose
> so far.  Unless I planned on breaking it up by chapters and figuring out
> how to merge it all together later I didn't see AbiWord being able to
> deal with the 300-600 pages I am shooting for.

Ok, by a circuitous route, we've got to why I asked my earlier question.

The reason I asked is that I write books yet haven't found anything to
match WinEdt, which is a Windows editor, for handling chapters and LaTeX
on Linux. In all other cases, I use vim.

--
Cheers,
Marc