Re: vim + LaTeX (Was: What am I missing without mutt?)

Ron Johnson wrote:
> Just out of curiosity: why OOo instead of AbiWord?

    I knew someone would remember the previous touching on authoring.  ;)

    After you suggested using AbiWord I gave it a whirl.  At first glance it
seemed to work nicely but after 2-3 times I noticed that it was really
chugging on dealing with my document which was a mere 25 pages of prose
so far.  Unless I planned on breaking it up by chapters and figuring out
how to merge it all together later I didn't see AbiWord being able to
deal with the 300-600 pages I am shooting for.

--
Steve Lamb