Re: low-MHz server [very! OT]

Doug,

Just let me say that I greatly admire your dedication!

I've always respected your contributions to Debian-User, and now I respect them even more that I know the extremely limiting circumstances under which you operate.

Please give my best to your wife and express my sincere hope that she finds some relief from her problem. I'll be following it with interest.

Enjoy!

Rick

PS: I have some family attachment to Ontario. I love that area and envy you living there.