Re: OT: clicky keyboards

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:32:00 -0800
David Brodbeck <brodbd@u.washington.edu> wrote:

Hello David,

> Didn't Microsoft sell a data wristwatch for a while that was
> programmed by rapidly flashing the screen?  I remember thinking at

I've no idea, TBH.  I do remember that software was sent by radio wave
for people to copy to tape for the computers.  This was in the UK, and
it was short lived.

> the time that it was rather short-sighted to come out with a product
> that required the user to have a CRT monitor.

I take it then, that a TV didn't qualify?

The weirdest thing I've seen is a programmable remote controller (for
TVs, VCRs, etc.) which can be updated from the suppliers web site.
Just put the volume right up on your PCs speakers, and hold the
controller very close to the cone of one of the speakers.

Oh, and I'd recommend wearing ear-plugs whilst you're doing it,
too.   :-)

--
 Regards  _

I'll tell you something, I think that you should know
Rich Kids - Rich Kids