Re: Query about Iceape, Iceweasel

Nate Duehr wrote:
I didn't start the insults, please look back through the thread. The original poster gets more and more agitated that people aren't "testing correctly" without fully defining his problem from the beginning.

I did, I started from the beginning and didn't feel compelled to jump in until I saw your tripe. So now that's two false presumptions on your part. Want to make it the trifecta? Yeah, he's grumpy, I would be too if stuff didn't work that should, in spite of your limited view, work. Doesn't mean you have to reciprocate and escalate.

       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |   And dream I do...