Re: Query about Iceape, Iceweasel

Bret Busby wrote:

I hope that my apology is accepted, and that we can move on.

For what it's worth Bret, I apologize for blowing up on you also.

I won't apologize for being angry at the rest of the folks who dog-piled on, who still aren't attempting to help you in any way, but had plenty to say about our behavior.

Some of them are acting high-and-mighty, but not helping the situation any, which some of them do in EVERY thread on Debian-User.

Sorry Bret, I honestly hope you find a solution to your window-popping problem.

Nate
(I'll break the "rules" this once, and send this both to you direct and to the list, just to make sure you get this response. Perhaps it can start another 50 message flamewar about THAT behavior... seen that one here multiple times. Very childish. Those folks need to learn to hit delete and move on, just like I should have with your response when I realized it was going to get me going. Maybe I should have top-posted too, just to get THAT crowd going. Bunch of children around here, Bret. Me included -- apparently -- since I'm complaining about them! HA. Sorry. Maybe its time to unsubscribe from D-U permanently... who has time for this silliness? Or at least a good long multi-year break from it all. The S/N ratio is -- and has been for years -- way out of whack here... normal for D-U, though... and I'm not complaining about that... just the way it is. Sorry for adding to the N instead of the S. Cheers!)