Re: OT: Choice of OOo and LaTeX

Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
> If there is a problem than this: you don't just take the advice, you
> claim that the advice is *unsuitable* to your problem, which it is not.

    Johannes, who are you to judge the suitability of any particular tool to
*my problem*.  Part of that problem is me, my work habits, my perceptions and
desires and value judgements of different systems.  How can you honestly say
that I am wrong in my work habits, in my perceptions, desires and value
judgements?  That's the problem.  I have not said that LaTeX is unsuitable for
the problem.  I have said it is not suitable for *me*.  Only *I* can judge
that, not you or any one else.

> You are perfectly free to ignore advice that you personally don't want
> to use, but instead you constantly claim that the advice is wrong.

    Not universally, no.