Re: Tool for document management

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 09:00:28AM -0400, Neil Watson wrote:
> With TeX and LaTeX and its ilk the templates actually work.  I can use
> the same template for all of my reports and they always look the same.
> There are no annoying format inconsistencies that are so common with
> Word and OpenOffice.

A +1, and I'd also vouch for consistency, like Neil. Also, CTAN has
numerous classes and formats which can be readily used, like for
Resume writing, exam paper setting etc. Of course, a praise for TeX's
math is always a must.

Anyway, I think this is a little OT with respect to the thread. :-)

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,
458, Jamuna Hostel,