Re: [OT] A significant negative impact on Linux's popularity?

David Brodbeck wrote in Article
<[🔎] F51525B2-F91E-4694-9A0A-B524DCBCE2D1@u.washington.edu> posted to
gmane.linux.debian.user:

> On Jul 23, 2007, at 7:42 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
>
>>> Hmm.  In most places I've driven bicyclists are required to share a
>>> lane, and are *not* entitled to an entire lane by law.
>>
>> Either you do not drive in Washington State as your email address
>> implies,
>> your you missed that question on the Washington driver's test.
>> Bicycles
>> are required to take the entire lane when the lane is too narrow for a
>> motor vehicle to safely pass in the same lane.
>
> Well, thanks for the correction.  I learned to drive in Michigan, and
> no test was required when I moved here.  I looked, but couldn't find
> anything in the WAC, either -- it's pretty vague on bicyclists'
> rights and responsibilities.

If they still publish it, the Washington Bicyclists Manual would be a good
place to start for finding citations there.

--
Paul Johnson