Re: [OT] A significant negative impact on Linux's popularity?

On Jul 23, 2007, at 7:42 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:

Hmm.  In most places I've driven bicyclists are required to share a
lane, and are *not* entitled to an entire lane by law.

Either you do not drive in Washington State as your email address implies, your you missed that question on the Washington driver's test. Bicycles
are required to take the entire lane when the lane is too narrow for a
motor vehicle to safely pass in the same lane.

Well, thanks for the correction. I learned to drive in Michigan, and no test was required when I moved here. I looked, but couldn't find anything in the WAC, either -- it's pretty vague on bicyclists' rights and responsibilities.