Re: OT: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:53:50 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote in
> [🔎] 45FFE76E.9070506@dmiyu.org:

>> Paul Johnson wrote:
>>> Cloudless sky with negligable wind is an absence of weather.
>>     Just as white is the absence of color?

> .."white is the absence of color?"

    Yup.  People say that but in a projective context, like a monitor, white
is all colors and black is the absence of color.  My point which clearly
sailed over your head, is that the absence of rain/snow/wind/clouds is not by
the same as absence of weather.

> ..how come milk faces _change_ in color from they are born, sick,
> sunburned etc to they are dead, when Africans etc don't?  ;o)

    Racist much?