Re: OT: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

Paul Johnson wrote:
Heh, Texans (and for that matter, most of the desert southwest and
California) crack me up in thinking that they get weather more than 30 days
out of any given year...

True. So very true. The many long months of uninterrupted precipitation-less heat is the one thing I dislike about living in the Lone Star state. (It's still officially winter, and here it was 80 yesterday (83 expected today) (which, of course, is nothing compared to some parts of the world; still...).) I reckon if I wanted moisture I could move to the east side, but then I'd have to put up with humid, muggy heat. I've often longed for a NorthWestern climate here in Texas.

--
Kent West
http://kentwest.blogspot.com <http://kentwest.blogspot.com/>