Re: OT: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 19:14:16 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote in
[🔎] 46072C78.1020002@dmiyu.org:

> Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:53:50 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote in
>> [🔎] 45FFE76E.9070506@dmiyu.org:

>>>     Just as white is the absence of color?
>

>> .."white is the absence of color?"
>
>     Yup.  People say that but in a projective context, like a monitor,
>     white
> is all colors and black is the absence of color.  My point which clearly
> sailed over your head, is that the absence of rain/snow/wind/clouds is
> not by the same as absence of weather.

..you break up joke context here.  ;o)

>> ..how come milk faces _change_ in color from they are born, sick,
>> sunburned etc to they are dead, when Africans etc don't?  ;o)
>
>     Racist much?

..how?

..more like a response to Politically Correct Prejudice, I saw this point
made in an African-American cartoon joke, I just replaced white with
"milk face." ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: