Re: OT: sponge burning!

On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 07:57:32PM -0700, Paul Scott wrote:
> Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 03:26:03AM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> >>

> > Are these the same Muslims who are blowing innocent men women and
> > children in markets schools and other public places?
> >
> If I'm not mistaken "we" killed far more innocent men and women and
> children just bombing into Iraq than any "terrorists" have killed so far.

You are quite mistaken.  The Iraq Body Count project (a fairly liberal
anti-war group) has only managed to attribute about 37% of the Iraqi
civilian casualties to US and Coalition activities.  Which means, that
in reality the percentage is probably much lower.

> >> ..I was trained for WWIII, nuclear combat against the Soviet Union
> >> under the full 4 Geneva Conventions, and how to use these Conventions
> >> as a psyops weapon against the Soviet GI's.  Even the Nazis made
> >> some use of these.  But the Bush Regime has declared them, "old
> >> fashion" and "obsolete."  That is precisely why I, as a civilian, am
> >> _pleased_ to honor Osama bin Laden's 3'rd option, "Step aside!",
> >> where Sissy Boy George screams "With me, or, against me!".
> >>

> > Again, your naivete is scary.  The Muslims will not be happy until the
> > Jews and Christians are gone.
> Then Bush's people have been successful in their fear campaign with you.

Then if you think that "Bush's people" are involved in a fear campaign
with respect to the threat of Islamic extremism, then they Muslims' PR
campaign has been successful with you.

Please go read the book described here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_the_Jews:_The_Unfinished_Battle

Then you will see the truth.

> >  Don't you get it?  We can't just "go
> > home" and think that they will never bother us again.  To think so is
> > beyond naive.
> >
> What is naive is to think these wars are about religion and terrorists.
> As long as the US dollar is so connected to oil people like Bush and
> friends will continue using terror as an excuse to do what they are doing.

You know what is really funny?  If Clinton had done this, the whole
world would be singing his praises.

Oh wait.  He basically did in the form of Operation Desert Fox.  But
then he did it just for show and didn't actually try to fix anything.
He just lobbed some bombs over there.

Regards,

-Roberto

--