Re: OT: sponge burning!

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 03:26:03AM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> ..like one of either Blackwater, Halliburton or KBR?
> Or some bunches of top secret tiny wee teams of "PMC"'s?  ;o)
> These bombs _are_ _very_ good for their business.
> And, how _would_ we D-U'pes know?  From Fox?  ;o)

Wow, you really are just full of all sorts of conspiracy theories.

> ..consider asking any GI Iraq veteran how long he'd last if their
> "water supply contractors" turns on them to try evade Article 47
> enforcement, and you will find the Bush Regime is using these
> mercenaries to hold the US Army, USAF, USMC, hostage in Iraq.

I don't suppose you have ever served in the U.S. military, have you?
There is not one military person currently serving in Iraq who did not
volunteer.  Please get over yourself.

> ..if mercenaries could legally fight for profit, and were forced by law
> to carry the burden of proof they commit no war crimes, they could
> legally sell combat footage to both Fox, CNN and al-Jazeera, and
> _that_ would actually help promote the rule of law and order and
> democracy in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
>
> ..today, mercenaries face this regime:
> http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/b0d5f4c1f4b8102041256739003e6366/9edc5096d2c036e9c12563cd0051dc30?OpenDocument
> http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/COM/470-750057?OpenDocument
>
> ..any Muslim can see with their own eyes who fights this war under
> Sharia, a few Muslims also know the 4 Geneva Conventions good
> enough to compare and tell "whether or not the crusaders follows
> their own laws."

Are these the same Muslims who are blowing innocent men women and
children in markets schools and other public places?

> ..I was trained for WWIII, nuclear combat against the Soviet Union
> under the full 4 Geneva Conventions, and how to use these Conventions
> as a psyops weapon against the Soviet GI's.  Even the Nazis made
> some use of these.  But the Bush Regime has declared them, "old
> fashion" and "obsolete."  That is precisely why I, as a civilian, am
> _pleased_ to honor Osama bin Laden's 3'rd option, "Step aside!",
> where Sissy Boy George screams "With me, or, against me!".

Again, your naivete is scary.  The Muslims will not be happy until the
Jews and Christians are gone.  Don't you get it?  We can't just "go
home" and think that they will never bother us again.  To think so is
beyond naive.

Regards,

-Roberto

--