Re: OT: sponge burning!

Am 2007-03-18 23:41:43, schrieb Roberto C. Sánchez:
> Then if you think that "Bush's people" are involved in a fear campaign
> with respect to the threat of Islamic extremism, then they Muslims' PR
> campaign has been successful with you.
>
> Please go read the book described here:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_the_Jews:_The_Unfinished_Battle
>
> Then you will see the truth.

This is mostly real bullshit, since I HAVE many Jew friends in the
occupied Palestine...   But there are TWO sorts of Jews

1)  The real "black" Jews, which are living there since over 4500 years.
    Please note, that those "black" Jews have the same skin color like
    the arabs and those "black" Jews are NOT realy welcome in Israel.
    They are discriminated like the "blacks" in the USA and many of
    them living in heavy poverty in Israel.

2)  The white asses of Jews which have very late adopted the judaeism
    for arround a half century.

> Oh wait.  He basically did in the form of Operation Desert Fox.  But
> then he did it just for show and didn't actually try to fix anything.
> He just lobbed some bombs over there.

And it was good that he had not tried to play "total war".

Sadam Hussein had stoped (After the gulf war) ANY activities including
development of ABC-Weapons.  He has done the same as Muhamar Ghadafi.

Totaly retired and begund to develop his country.  Free Shool-System for
all Kids.  Women-Rights (which are droped by the US now).  Ultra-Modern
Hospitals.  An entired social system.

Such things can not accept by the USA since freedom will push the price
of Petrol (in general arabic and persian world) and Uran (iranien
Reserves for 100' of years for the world).

So the USA MUST LIE, and it does NOT MATER HOW!
Even if the CIA/MOSSAD preparing the killing of over 3000 own peoples.

Question:  In the WTC they are over 2000 Jews are working.  Why they
           went not to work, if there was not a religious day?

Answer:    The want waned by CIA/MOSSAD the whey want to bing down
           the WTC.  You can find proofs all over the Internet.

Question:  Does the USA and the alies have found ANY ABC-Weapons in IRAK?

Answer:    NO! - The have only found very old rotten Scud-Heads prepared
           for chemical weapons but not more usable after 13 years...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)