Re: Best File System for partitions over 600GB

On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 03:43:03PM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:

> WTF, I see Windows mentality has become the norm.
>
> and RIP TelnetD (IOW the telnet Daemon) right out of the machine.
> OpenSSH (as done by OpenBSD devs) is what should be defacto standard.

I wish it could really be that way everywhere.  I have been places where
they run telnetd on all the Solaris and Linux servers because (get this)
windows only comes with a telnet client and not an ssh client.

Absolutely. Exasperating.

Regards,

-Roberto

--