Re: Best File System for partitions over 600GB

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 10:33 -0500, Tarek Soliman wrote:
> > Now as far as video, who cares about that... servers don't need GUI
> > stuff.
> >

> Tell that to our admins who run redhat and suse. Want to disable these
> guys? Remove some X libraries. (The one guy who uses CLI uses telnet)
>
> Yes they really have X on ALL of the servers.

WTF, I see Windows mentality has become the norm.

and RIP TelnetD (IOW the telnet Daemon) right out of the machine.
OpenSSH (as done by OpenBSD devs) is what should be defacto standard.

You have IDIOT admins.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup