Re: static IP

How good!

So I think I have finished for the moment.

When I have a domain name, I will do the other thing

Thanks to all wise people for helping me to check all and fix the
stuff.

I saw many people at internet with this same "problem". For my part I
will explain in ubuntu forum so others don't go crazy with this.

I have some other questions, but I will try to read more before
asking...
I found a good site for networking:

http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/creating/hostnameathome.html

May help other people.

So long, and thanks for helping,

now I know I just needed to fill the info got by ifconfig and forward
the ports, and nothing more!

Jordi