Re: professional data recovery services for ex3 filesystem

Greg Folkert wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 18:48 +0100, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
> RC bugs in stable right now is O (zero)
>
> RC == Release Critical (or so I've been told)
>
> Since Stable is already released... well you draw the conclusion.

Just search bugs.debian.org to convince yourself of the opposite.

RC == 0 for release. But there were some RC bugs filed after release.
And those will be closed when Etch becomes stable. For instance there
are a lot of policy violations that were ignored in sarge or filed after
sarge hit stable. The most prominent example is the bug forcing the
firefox/iceweasel transition.

> These graphs the Matt Exon made are really a "close approximation" not
> definitive.

I never took them as definitive, but IMHO they are not a "close
approximation". They are a very rough approximation at best, IMHO.

Johannes