Re: professional data recovery services for ex3 filesystem

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> Greg Folkert wrote:
>
>> Also, Kamaraju, I believe I sent an e-mail to your gmail account. An
>> update to your howto.
>
> For those who do not know, Greg is talking about
> http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/kk288/debian_choosing_distribution.html

Nice page. One small comment: The plot 'mainenance problems' appears
twice on my iceweasel.

It looks like one would have about 5 times as much problems on sid
compared to stable, but IMHO this is _much_ understated. It also appears
that sid is only slightly less unstable than testing and on avarage
about the same (except after a freeze). While bugs in 'testing' take
longer to be fixed, I think it is still more stable to avoid those
packages from sid that fail to reach 'testing' due to RC bugs.

YMMV, but testing is more 'stable' than sid and 'stable' is _much_ more
stable than either of those. It's not just the number of problems that
is less, but also the severity of problems.

.02

Johannes