professional data recovery services for ex3 filesystem

Can someone recommend a professional data recovery service center (in USA)
to recover a ext3 filesystem on a 60 GB IDE laptop hard drive? The hard
drive belongs to a Toshiba Satellite p25-s507 laptop and has both Debian
Etch (ext3) and Windows XP (NTFS) installed. The documents on Linux are
more important than on the Windows. Luckily, there are backups available.
But I want to get a general idea of how tough it would have been if there
were no backups.

The laptop used to work fine (no errors in the log files, no grinding
noises). One fine day when it was moved from one place to another and then
it stopped booting. The BIOS does not even recognize the hard drive. The
hard drive does not spin. I believe that the problem could be a bad
controller or a bad motor. So it needs to be taken into a clean room to get
the data out.

Typically, how much does this kind of service cost assuming that the hard
drive is physically damaged and the problems are not due to some logical
problems?

Did anyone have experience with any data recovery services who would have
dealt with such kind of problems before? Who is the cheapest? Who offers
the most reliable service? Any other suggestions are also welcome!

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju Kusumanchi